Hi Everybody! Martha here and I want you to know about my new favorite self-care ritual…Foot Soaks as a communal activity or as we like to call them: A group Sip & Soak!
I don’t like the traditional networking environment (wearing a suit and schmoozing over mediocre hors d’ oeuvres and coffee in a cold hotel lobby)…I mean, who wears suits anymore!? One of the cool things I’ve been sharing with friends are group foot soaks in our courtyard, a winery and around an outdoor fire pit. Besides self-care, the communal connection of sitting down and talking (with a beverage of your choice) has been really inspiring with more in-depth conversations (since we can’t get up and walk around while our feet soak in a tub).
Taking care of ourselves should be a top priority (aka Self-Care). Sometimes, we get so caught up in the hustle and bustle that we forget to slow down and take a breather. That's why I highly recommend an informal gathering with two or more friends (women or men) for a relaxing and rejuvenating CBD foot soak. It's a great opportunity to unwind and laugh with the people who know us best.
In addition to the benefits of camaraderie, a CBD foot soak can provide numerous health benefits. By soaking our feet in a CBD-infused bath, we can help reduce inflammation in our feet and improve blood circulation. This can lead to reduced pain, stiffness, and swelling, which is especially beneficial for those of us who spend a lot of time on our feet.
CBD foot soaks can also help alleviate stress and anxiety. The act of soaking our feet in warm water can be incredibly calming, and the addition of CBD can help enhance that effect. CBD has been shown to have a calming effect on the mind and body, which can help us feel more relaxed and centered. As the weather warms up, use cool water. I guarantee you it is super refreshing! Here’s what you need:
How to Enjoy your Foot Soak
- Locate a bin, bucket, or basin. Anything that holds water will work. Fill your vessel with warm or cold water. Warm enough that it won't be tepid within 20 minutes, but don't be afraid to use cold if it's super hot out!
- Make sure you have a glass for everyone and a bottle or pitcher of your favorite beverage at hand before you get all comfy.
- Have everyone drop in our Cooling or Relaxing Foot Soak: 1 Bag = 1 Soak (Yep…use the whole thing!) Pour entire contents into water.
- Step in and soak your feet in effervescent nirvana for at least 20 luxurious minutes. Don’t forget to share stories, tell jokes or just chill as a group.
- Break out a Sugar Scrub to lovingly exfoliate your feet, ankles and legs.
- Rinse in the Foot Soak then pat dry.
- Follow by massaging in the CBD Body Oil and then the Foot Balm for smooth, soft legs & feet.
Enjoy your Sip-n-Soak!
Remember, an informal gathering with our friends for a CBD foot soak is a great way to prioritize our mental and physical health while also enjoying some much-needed camaraderie. So, grab your favorite beverage, sit around a circle with your friends, and let the CBD foot soak work its magic. Your mind, body, and soul will thank you for it.